- This Website provides information about Metastones™ and its merchandise and services and facilitates the purchase of such merchandise and services. All merchandise advertised on this Website is available for delivery throughout the World. Use of this Website is limited to legitimate purposes. Metastones™ may, from time to time, introduce new features to this Website, or modify or delete existing features, in its sole discretion. Metastones™ shall notify User of any of these changes to features to the extent Metastones™ is required by law to do so. By using any new or modified features when they become available, User agrees to be bound by these Terms concerning such features.
- Any access or attempted access of other areas of Metastones™ computer systems or other information contained therein for any purpose is strictly prohibited. User agrees not to interfere in any way with others’ use of or access to this Website or to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or unusually large load on this Website. Metastones™ reserves the right to report any activity that it reasonably suspects violates any law or regulation and to disclose any information to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties.
- Metastones™ has the right in its sole discretion, and without prior notice and from time to time, to modify these Terms with respect to User’s access to or use of this Website. Such modifications and additions shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified Terms to this Website, which posting shall be deemed notice to User. If User disagrees with the changes to these Terms, User should discontinue User’s use of this Website. Any access to or use of this Website after posting of modifications or additions to these Terms shall constitute and be deemed to be such User’s agreement to such modified Terms. Metastones™ reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, to change its ordering and billing procedures effective upon posting such changes on this website.
- Metastones™ has the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Website, any merchandise or services advertised by Metastones™ through this Website, or any User’s right to access or use any portion of this Website, in the sole discretion of Metastones™, at any time and without prior notice, for any reason, including without limitation: (1) attempts by User (or other party) to gain unauthorized access to this Website or assist others in attempting to do so, (2) User (or other party) disabling any security features on this Website, (3) User’s violation of these Terms, (4) failure of User to pay for merchandise or services ordered hereunder or any related charges, (5) suspected or actual infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights, or (6) pursuant to requests by law enforcement or other government agencies. The obligations and liabilities of User incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of these Terms for all purposes. User acknowledges and agrees that Metastones™ shall not be liable to user or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this website or any merchandise or services advertised on this website or ordered by User through this website.
- To purchase any merchandise and/or services on this Website, User must be legally permitted to enter into a legally binding contract (at least eighteen (18) years old in most jurisdictions. Membership of Metastones™ is free. Only individuals above 18 years may be Members. Any individual who wishes to become a Member must agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as varied from time to time. Each Member will be issued with a Membership ID. Metastones™ may terminate a Membership of BonusLink without notice and for any reason, including if the Member fails to comply with these Terms and Condition.
- Termination of Membership will result in forfeiture of remaining Points in a Member’s Account.
- Points will be recorded in a Member’s Account, for purchases by the Member of qualifying goods or services from a Partner SUBJECT ALWAYS TO Metastones™ right to appoint selected Partner to offer Points to only specified groups of Members as part of any promotional and incentive programs.
- Points can only be transferred from one Account to another Account upon the demise of a Member, to the next of kin, with proper official documentation (to be determined by Metastones™ from time to time) being submitted. Metastones™ reserves the right to decline the transfer of Points at our discretion without assigning any reason.
- Prior to the purchase of any merchandise or services on this Website, User shall provide a valid credit card number (or other payment method acceptable to Metastones™) and related payment information, including all of the following: (i) User’s name exactly as it appears on the credit card, (ii) User’s credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge User’s credit card. By submitting that information, User hereby authorizes Metastones™ to charge User’s credit card for such purchases. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Website passes to User when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
- User represents and warrants to Metastones™ that User is authorized to enter into and be bound by these terms. By ordering merchandise or services on this Website, User shall be deemed to have ordered the specified merchandise and/or services from Metastones™ pursuant to these Terms. The acceptance and fulfilment by Metastones™ of any Order placed on this Website is subject to User’s acceptance of and compliance with all of these Terms. User accepts these Terms by placing an Order through this Website or by receiving delivery of any merchandise ordered by User from this Website. All other contrary terms and conditions are hereby rejected by Metastones™, and no addition or modification to these Terms shall be binding unless specifically agreed to in writing by Metastones™. Metastones™ shall not be deemed to have accepted User’s Order unless and until Metastones™ sends to User, through electronic means or other written communication, an acknowledgment that User’s Order has been received and accepted by Metastones™, and will be fulfilled by Metastones™. The acceptance by Metastones™ of any Order by User is made only with the express understanding that these Terms shall govern any Order placed by User.
- All prices for merchandise and services on this Website are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit. User shall be responsible for any tax or other governmental charge related to the sale, use or delivery of the merchandise or services, including, but not limited to, sales tax, use tax, retailer’s occupational tax, and value added tax. Metastones™ shall automatically charge User’s credit card and withhold the applicable tax for Orders to be delivered to addresses in any states, localities or other jurisdictions that it deems is required, however any failure of Metastones™ failure to do so shall not relieve User of any liability for such taxes.
- Merchandise availability is subject to change at any time. Metastones™ makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability of merchandise in all areas. Metastones™ shall have the right to refuse or cancel any Orders for merchandise and/or services listed at an incorrect price or rebate amount, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. Metastones™ shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such Orders whether or not the Order has been accepted by Metastones™ and/or User’s credit card has been debited. If User’s credit card has already been charged for the Order and User’s Order is refused or cancelled, Metastones™ shall promptly issue a credit to User’s credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- All payments for Orders on this Website may be made by VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or other payment gateway. Except as may be expressly set forth on this Website, Metastones™ does not accept any other payment form. User’s credit card agreement with the issuer of such card shall govern User’s use of such credit card, and User must look only to that agreement and not to these Terms to determine User’s rights and obligations relating thereto. User agrees to pay all fees and charges, including taxes incurred in connection with User’s Orders, at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. Unless User notifies Metastones™ of any discrepancies in charges for Orders placed through this Website within seven (7) days after they first appear on User’s credit card statement, User agrees that such charges will be deemed accepted by User for all purposes hereunder. In the event Metastones™ does not receive payment from User’s credit card issuer or its agent, User shall pay all amounts due upon demand by Metastones™. User shall remain responsible for any unauthorized charges to or Orders using User’s credit card including unauthorized use by a third party. If Metastones™ does not receive payments when they are due, then User agrees to pay all amounts owed to Metastones™ upon demand by Metastones™. If Metastones™ is unable to collect amounts owed on User’s accounts, Metastones™ may refer those accounts to a collection agency, and User will be responsible for all costs of collection.
- Policy for Return of Merchandise. By placing an Order on this Website, User indicates that User has read and agrees to Metastones™’s Returns Policy. The Returns Policy may be changed from time to time and is effective immediately after Metastones™ posts such changes on this Website. In addition, when using particular services on this Website, User agrees that User is subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to any such services User uses through this Website that may be posted on this Website from time to time. Any such posted policies or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement as if fully set forth herein.
- Users who wish to order certain merchandise or services using this Website or to access “My Account” are required to provide their email address to register on this Website. Metastones™ may accept or reject any Registration Agreement in its sole discretion. User represents and warrants that the information provided when registering is accurate, complete and current as of the date submitted and that User will update such information from time to time as necessary. These Terms shall be incorporated into, and form an integral part of, each Registration Agreement. As part of the registration process, User will select a user name (“User Name”) and a password (“Password”) to access the User Name. User’s User Name and Password are User’s credentials to access this Website. User may not have a User Name that is vulgar, attempts to impersonate another person or violates the rights of others. Metastones™ also may reject any User Name that Metastones™ determines in its discretion is unacceptable for use on this Website. User is solely responsible for all use of this Website under its User Name and Password and for maintaining the confidentiality of its User Name and Password and will (i) promptly notify Metastones™ of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of this Website and (ii) ensure that User exits from User’s account at the end of each session.
- By establishing a User Name with Metastones™, and each time User submits an Order through this Website, User authorizes Metastones™ to contact User at User’s e-mail address. User may stop receiving Metastones™’s marketing e-mails by following the opt-out procedures set forth in such e-mails.
- User is solely responsible for maintaining the security of its User Name and Password. User may not disclose its User Name or Password to any third party (other than third parties authorized by User to use User’s account) and is solely responsible for any use of or action taken under its User Name and Password on this Website. User is responsible for changing its User Name and Password if either is compromised. User agrees that Metastones™, in its sole discretion, may terminate User’s Password or User Name or use of this Website for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use, or if Metastones™ believes that User has violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. User agrees that any termination of User’s Password or User Name or use of this Website may be effected without prior notice and acknowledges and agrees that Metastones™ may immediately deactivate or delete User’s account and all related information and files and/or bar any further access to such information and files. User agrees that Metastones™ shall not be liable to User or any third party for any termination of User’s access, as provided herein.
- Metastones™ may, at its option, change the parameters for passwords used to access this Website without prior notice to User. If Metastones™ does so, User will be prompted, and will be required, to change its Password the next time User accesses this Website under the User Name. To prevent unauthorized access to User accounts and to prevent unauthorized use of this Website, User agrees to protect and keep confidential its User Name, Password or other means of accessing User accounts on this Website. If User discloses User’s User Name and/or Password to any person(s) or entity, User assumes all risks and losses associated with such disclosure. If User permits any other person(s) or entity to use this Website with User’s User Name, Password, or other means of accessing User accounts, User is responsible for any transactions and activities performed from User accounts and for any use of User personal and account information by such person(s) or entity.
- Metastones™ cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from User’s failure to comply with User’s obligations hereunder. Metastones™ reserves the right to suspend or terminate any User Name or Password upon notice to User that it reasonably determines may have been used for an unauthorized purpose. Metastones™ will not be liable for any damage, injury or other such loss that User incurs by failing to maintain the confidentiality of the password or by otherwise failing to comply with these Terms.
- User may use the records, documents and information obtained through this Website only as necessary to use this Website’s services or to place an Order with Metastones™. Without limiting the foregoing or expanding any User rights hereunder, User agrees that it will not (A) republish, reproduce, sell, resell, distribute (through linking or framing or otherwise) or make any commercial use of this Website (other than the ordering of merchandise in accordance with these Terms and the Registration Agreement) or any of the information available through this Website; (B) make any use of any such information or the facilities of Metastones™ that would allow an unauthorized third party to have access to or the benefits of this Website; (C) collect or use other users’ e-mail addresses or other users’ information, ratings or listings, or otherwise conduct any data extraction or data mining whatsoever.
- User agrees that, while using this Website, User will not: (A) transmit or post on this Website any message under a false name; (B) transmit or post on this Website any unlawful, libelous, defamatory, threatening, abusive, harassing or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including, without limitation, any transmission constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability under or otherwise violate any applicable law; (C) transmit or post on this Website any record, document or information that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person, including, but not limited to, messages or information that would violate a person’s rights of privacy or publicity; (D) transmit or post on this Website any record, document, information, file or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan Horse or any other contaminating or destructive features; (E) transmit or post on this Website any record, document, information, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets, confidential or other proprietary information, or use of trademarks or service marks in an infringing fashion; (F) interfere, in any way, with other use of or access to this Website; (G) offer for sale or sell illegal merchandise, including counterfeit merchandise or merchandise or services that violate or infringe upon the patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks or other intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity; or (H) modify, delete or alter any information or Order placed by or on behalf of any other user.
- User agrees to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding use of this Website, including ordering and/or purchasing merchandise and services. Metastones™ may report fraudulent conduct to law enforcement authorities, and Metastones™ will cooperate with such authorities. Metastones™ reserves the right to report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement or regulatory officials. In order to cooperate with governmental requests, to protect Metastones™’s systems and customers, or to ensure the integrity and operation of Metastones™’s business and systems, Metastones™ may access and disclose any information it considers necessary or appropriate, including, without limitation, User contact details, IP addressing and traffic information, usage history and posted content. User agrees to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- Confidentiality. Metastones™ holds the confidentiality of its Users in the highest regard and will take all commercially reasonable measures not to disclose information about User or User’s communications to any other party, except when Metastones™ believes, in good faith, that such action is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with applicable law or with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (iv) protect the legitimate interests of Metastones™ or others. Notwithstanding the foregoing, User acknowledges and agrees that any information it enters in this Website may be viewed by any other user with access to User’s Customer Number. Notwithstanding the foregoing, User agrees that any information or materials that User or individuals acting on User’s behalf provide to Metastones™ will not be considered confidential or proprietary. By providing any such information or materials to Metastones™, User grants to Metastones™ an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, transmit and distribute such information and materials. User further agrees that Metastones™ is free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how that User, or individuals acting on User’s behalf, provides to Metastones™. User hereby agrees that any comments, feedback or recommendations of User for the improvement or modification of this Website or the merchandise or services advertised herein shall be the sole property of Metastones™.
- While Metastones™ takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access ( Hacking and/or phishing) to User’s personal information, Metastones™ cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and Metastones™ makes no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that Metastones™ will prevent unauthorized access to User’s private information. In no event shall Metastones™ or its affiliates or suppliers be liable for any damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, a third party’s unauthorized access to User’s personal information, regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, strict liability, tort and also regardless of whether Metastones™ was given actual or constructive notice that damages were possible
- The information and materials posted on this Website by Metastones™ or any other party may contain errors, omissions or typographical errors or may be out of date. Metastones™ may change, delete or update any information or materials posted by Metastones™ at any time, from time to time, without prior notice. The information and materials posted on this Website by Metastones™ are provided for informational purposes only and are not binding on Metastones™ in any way except as otherwise expressly agreed to in writing by Metastones™.
- Metastones™ is not liable for content that is provided by others, if any. Metastones™ cannot and does not screen the content provided by users of this Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Metastones™ reserves the right to monitor content on this Website and to remove content that Metastones™, in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful, offensive or otherwise in violation of applicable law, these Terms or the spirit of this Website. Metastones™ is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material. Metastones™ is not responsible for content made available on the Internet.
- Links and references on this Website to other Internet websites operated by third parties, if any, including Metastones™’s corporate partners, do not constitute sponsorship, endorsement or approval by Metastones™ of the content, policies or practices of such linked or referenced websites. Linked and referenced websites are not operated, controlled or maintained by Metastones™, and Metastones™ is not responsible for the availability, content, policies or practices of linked or referenced websites. Links and references to other websites are provided for User’s convenience only, and User accesses them at User’s own risk.
Disclaimer of warranty: User understands and agrees that user’s use of this website is at user’s sole risk and that this website and all information, merchandise, and other content (including third-party information, merchandise and content) included in or accessible from this website are provided on an “as is,” where-is” and “where available” basis, and are subject to change at any time without notice to user. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Metastones™ disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions of any kind (express, implied, statutory or otherwise, included, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of proprietary rights) as to this website and all information, merchandise and other content (including third party information, merchandise and content) included in or accessible from this website. No license to user is implied in these disclaimers. without limiting the generality of the foregoing, (i) Metastones™ makes no warranties or representations whatsoever concerning this website or any other internet website, the access to, or the availability or use of this website or any other internet website, the information, materials, records or documents from whatever source, posted or referred to in this website or any other internet website or content, accuracy, completeness or timelines of such information, materials, records or documents; (ii) Metastones™ does not warrant to represent that user’s access to, or use of, this website or any other internet website will be uninterrupted or free of errors or omissions, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or any other internet website or the records, documents, software or files from whatever source available for use or downloading are, free of computer viruses or other harmful components; (iii) Metastones™ does not represent or warrant that any merchandise or services listed on, or accessed through, this website will be available for purchase or not withdrawn by the listing vendor at anytime. and it makes no representation or warranty of any kind whatsoever concerning such merchandise or service; and (iv) Metastones™ does not represent or warrant the accuracy, functionality, specifications or any other aspect of merchandise from whatever source posted or accessed through this website. User acknowledges and agrees that the only warranties on any merchandise available on this website shall be the warranties included with such merchandise, if any. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to user.
Limitation on liability: Under no circumstances will Metastones™ be liable to user of any other entity or person for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, whether in contract or tory, including negligence, tort (including negligence) or other legal theory, arising in any way out of, or in any way related to, access to or use of or inability to access or use this website or any other internet website or the contents of this website or any other internet website, including but not limited to lost profits, sales or goodwill, business interruption, or loss of programs or other data on computer systems or otherwise, even if Metastones™ is advised of the possibility of such damages. User agrees that user’s only remedy for any use of or dissatisfaction with this website or Metastones™ shall be discontinue use of this website. if a dispute arises between two or more users, or between a user and a third-party vendor, each user releases Metastones™ (and its affiliates and their respective agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to such disputes.
- Trademarks and Copyrights. Unless otherwise noted, the trademarks, logos, photography, brand names and service marks used on this Website are owned by Metastones™ or by third parties that have licensed their use to Metastones™. User may print copies of the content of this Website, provided that these copies are made only for personal use and that any notices contained in any such content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices, are maintained. Other use of these marks or Website content, except as specifically permitted in these Terms or in a writing signed by Metastones™, is strictly prohibited. Elements of this Website are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition and the laws of Malaysia and, except as expressly permitted herein, may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part by any means, including, but not limited to, the use of framing or mirrors. User shall not store electronically any significant portion of this Website.
- Indemnification. User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Metastones™, its corporate affiliates and partners, and their affiliates and related entities and their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees and agents from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs), arising out of or relating to User’s breach of these Terms or User’s access to or use of this Website and any transactions under User’s affected Customer Number, User Name and/or Password. The foregoing indemnification obligation shall survive termination of these Terms and this Website and any merchandise or service provided to User arising out of or relating to User’s use of this Website.
- The terms “herein,” “hereof” and “hereunder” and other words of similar import refer to these Terms, and any agreement into which these Terms are incorporated by reference, including, without limitation, any Registration Agreement, as a whole and not to any particular provision. Any pronoun used shall be deemed to cover all genders. Wherever appropriate in the context, terms used herein in the singular also include the plural and vice versa. All references to statutes and related regulations shall include any amendments of same and any successor statutes and regulations.
- These Terms, together with any agreement into which these Terms are incorporated by reference, including, without limitation, any Registration Agreement, constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. These Terms may be waived only in writing signed by an authorized representative of Metastones™. No waiver by Metastones™ of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default, and the failure to exercise any right arising from any default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of such right that may be exercised at any subsequent time.
- If any provision hereunder shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then such provision shall be deemed severable from the other provisions hereunder and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provisions hereunder. Metastones™ shall not be liable for any non-performance or delay in performance caused by any act or event beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts or omissions of third parties, unavailability of supplies, equipment failure, war, strikes, lockouts, fire, flood or any other act of God, any law, regulation, ordinance or other act or order of any court, government or governmental agency, or delays, unavailability, errors or other failures of the Internet or other data networks.
- User’s agreement to these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Malaysian. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
- These Terms shall be binding on the successors and assigns of the parties, including, but not limited to, the indemnity obligations set forth herein, but User may not assign, transfer or delegate its rights or obligations under these Terms without prior express written consent by Metastones™. No right or remedy conferred upon or reserved to Metastones™ by these Terms shall be exclusive of any other right or remedy herein or by contract or law, and all rights or remedies conferred upon Metastones™ by these Terms and by law shall be cumulative and in addition to any other right or remedy available to Metastones™.